Enjoy your time at Springbok Casino
From Fierce Fangs to Massive Molars, South African Casino Shares Cool Facts about African Animals’ Teeth
March 2, 2020 Johannesburg, South Africa (Press Release) – As players at South Africa’s Springbok Casino know, manager Daniel van Wyke is fascinated by African wildlife. This month, he’s published fun facts about animal teeth. He’s also giving free spins on T-Rex 2 from Realtime Gaming which features a mighty dinosaur with some of the biggest teeth ever.
“This month I’ve prepared something you can really sink your teeth into!” laughed van Wyke. “Did you know that the White Shark has about 300 teeth for grabbing and munching its prey? Or that baby hyenas are born with a full set of teeth?!”
More fun facts on Springbok’s African Animal Teeth page:
- Crocodiles can go through over 3000 teeth in a lifetime, but they don’t even chew. They just use their massive teeth to tear animals apart before swallowing big chunks.
- Hippos die of starvation when their massive molars have worn down too much to grind food.
- Lions are very intimidating when they growl and expose their fierce canine teeth.
- Although tigers are ten times bigger than Leopards which have the same size teeth and equally powerful jaws.
- One of Africa's most feared snakes, the Black Mamba uses the hollow fangs at the front of their mouths to inject their lethal venom into their prey, like hypodermic needles.
- Rhinos don’t have incisors and rely on their lips to pluck large amounts of savannah vegetation.
- Elephants can replace their huge teeth six times in their lifetime. Each set is bigger than the last with the largest molars weighing around 4 kg each.
This month Springbok is giving all players 25 free spins on its T-Rex 2 slot game from Realtime Gaming.
MARCH FREE SPINS
25 Free Spins on T-Rex 2
Coupon Code: TEETH
Available until March 30, 2020
T-Rex 2, the sequel to one of the most popular slots ever, is even wilder than the first and has some great new features like T-Rex Terror Wilds that double wins and Dinosaur Eggs that trigger up to 100 free spins.
At Springbok Casino, the most popular online casino in South Africa, all slots and table games are played in Rands and customer service is available in both English and Afrikaans.