Enjoy your time at Springbok Casino
Best Phones for an Awesome UX of the Top Rated Mobile Casino South Africa
These days mobile casino games are designed to blow you away. High resolution graphics are so clear and immersive it’s difficult to differentiate what’s real and what’s not. Images are bold, bright and in your face and if you’ve got the requisite hardware and specs, the user experience of the best mobile casino South Africa is slick, polished and lag-free.
Leading software providers like RTG are not only building great casino games, they’re custom engineering titles for the portable platform. Mobile friendly interfaces and responsive features have transformed popular casino games like slots, roulette and blackjack into high performance gambling opportunities that can literally be enjoyed anywhere, provided there’s internet connectivity.
With an entire new generation of gamblers spending more time and money on their smartphones than ever before, the mobile casino experience is destined to evolve apace with technological advances.
At the intersection of tech and gambling is the marriage between hardware and software; a marriage that’s made in heaven - as we’re all experiencing right now via the myriad delights of the mobile casino.
Key Specs for the Optimal Mobile Casino Experience
To get the full effect of the best RTG developed casino games it’s essential to invest in a mobile phone that has the juice, display, storage space and battery life to power up the performance. What are the specifications and features that really matter when it comes to getting the best out of a mobile casino?
Here are four key elements your phone needs to rev up the real money gambling experience at the number one mobile casino South Africa:
Extended Battery Life
We all know playing casino games consumes plenty of power. The last thing you’ll want when you’re winning wads of ZAR playing Trigger Happy or the Mariachi 5 slots is to run out of juice.
Similarly, you’ll be furious when you’re in the middle of a sizzling hot winning streak playing blackjack or tri-card poker and your phone fades away into cyber oblivion.
Ideally you want a gaming device that’s ribbed - not with muscular pecs but with a large, super reliable battery. If you want to enjoy hours of uninterrupted gaming, get a phone with a nice big battery plus the added boon of a fast charging feature.
Big Bold Liquid Display
Mobile casino games are more visual than auditory. That means you want a screen size that’s more than capable of doing justice to the wizardry created by the RTG games developer.
You want to be able to figuratively fall into the richly themed interfaces of slots, ooh and aah over the animated characters on the reels and marvel at the swish deal of the cards and steady spin of the roulette wheel. A large full screen display - sans bezel - will provide exactly that.
A powerful gaming experience that’s lag- and stutter-free is critical to the overall enjoyment of a mobile casino. As the ‘revs’ in the gaming engine are provided by the processor and graphics processing unit (GPU), it’s vital you select a chipset that’s capable of doing the job.
Go for something like a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip or better and you’ll be well on your way to performance paradise!
More RAM Equals Faster Performance
If you want to get the best out of mobile casino games RAM does matter. Ideally you want to invest in a phone with between 4 GB and 16 GB of RAM. Settle for anything less that and playing casino games on your phone will be a bit of a drag.
Top 5 Smartphones for High Performance Gambling
Now that you know which features to look for in a mobile phone, here’s our selection of top 5 gambling handsets:
1. Sony Xperia XZ2 is built for outstanding mobile gaming. A standard Snapdragon 845 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and a better than average battery life are key features you can check off ‘the most needed’ list. Add in a 1080 x 2160 5.7 inch display and the Xperia has more than enough oomph and dazzle to transform RTG casino games into Hollywood-esque entertainment… where winning money is an added advantage.
2. With a 6.5 inch screen, Apple’s A12 Bionic processor, 4 GB of RAM and a 3.179 mAh battery, the iPhone XS Max is a gaming behemoth. The new and improved processor is reputed to be 50 percent more powerful than its predecessor so be prepared to be blown away by the speed, power and agility of Apple’s latest addition to the smartphone fleet.
3. The Samsung Galaxy S9 is a fabulous device capable of delivering souped-up gambling sessions in the palm of your hand. Together with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and 4 GB of RAM, this little beauty offers enriched Adreno 630 graphics on a super sharp 1440 x 2960 5.8 inch display.
4. Powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset and with up to 12 GB of RAM, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is a quality gambling partner that offers serious bang for your bucks. A 6.39 inch 1080 x 2340 Amoled display allows you to enjoy the best RTG mobile casino games in full HD. With a 4 000 mAh battery and 18 W fast charging support, you’ll never be left in the lurch by the lethal looking Black Shark.
5. The Razer Phone 2 provides an electrifying gambling experience powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 10 plus hours of battery life. The quality of the images is outstanding and on the 5.7 inch display you’re guaranteed a fully immersive UX… whether you’re playing blackjack or premium animated RTG slots.
Sign Up at Springbok Mobile Casino South Africa NOW
Now that you know which mobile phones are the best in terms of overall performance, all that’s left for you to do is register an account at Springbok mobile casino South Africa. You’ll not only have 250 plus RTG casino games available at your fingertips, you’ll be eligible for a blushing bouquet of bonuses and promotions… hurrah!