Enjoy your time at Springbok Casino
The latest Springbok news.... Find everything about actual and upcoming promotions, big winners and everything about Springbok Casino in our Online Casino Blog.
Your very own Springbok’s Game of the Month has put a massive smile on Maria R.’s face! What a way to bring in 2015. We’re not even half way through the month and Lucky 8 has already started going nuts, spewing out treasures.
Maria R.’s fortunes just changed, all thanks to South Africa’s Number One Online Casino. The Chinese believe number 8 brings luck and good fortune, and for Maria R. it certainly did, bringing her riches to the tune of R198298.
Happy New Year to Maria, and to the rest of you – go get in on the Lucky 8 action and see your fortunes change. With its Win-Win bonus feature and the chance to multiply your bet by 88, the only question is what one Earth are you still doing here?
So, here’s the thing. South Africa is beautiful and so are South Africans, and Springbok Casino wants to keep it that way. So we’re going to ply you with bonuses every Wednesday, straight into your inbox, but you have to promise Springbok something in return – you work to keep South Africa beautiful by staying healthy.
Here are 5 insanely easy ways to be healthier in 2015
1. Go for a walk. Get your heart beating faster on a strapping walk through your beautiful South Africa. The low-impact sport conditions your body, tones your muscles and strengthens your heart better than many other activities. And it’s free. Win-win, right?
2. Sleep wise. They say that every hour you sleep before midnight is worth double the hours you sleep after, so make a promise to yourself you’ll head to bed at 10pm at least twice a week. There’s also a lot of research saying that blue light – the light your computer uses – is damaging for sleep because it keeps your brain awake. Try turning off the computer and picking up a book (or get a blue-light cancelling app for your Android) and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
3. Cut back on meat. This is a tough one – especially for us braai lovers – but try to have two meals a week that don’t have meat. Asparagus, mielies, butternut, tomatoes, squash and potatoes are great alternatives and stuff you with goodness while giving your body a break from dealing with so much meat.
4. Drink water. The internet has been flooded recently with pictures of people who started drinking 3 litres of water a day and seeing the benefits: clearer skin, better kidney function, improved concentration and brain function, less fatigue and weight loss (because you’re not drinking sugary drinks like juice and soda).
5. Do 20 seconds of exercise a few times a day. Getting your heart pumping harder for 20 seconds can reduce stress, improve your mood and feel better. Why not try doing squats while you brush your teeth, calf rises in the shower, plies while you’re cooking, a wall sit as you watch TV and leg raises at the desk.
Just a few tiny changes to your day can make a huge difference to your life, so get motivated and get healthy … then you can reward yourself with a spin on Springbok’s R10000 January Freeroll on Achilles. Win yourself the cash for some new trainers!
Hey hey, there’s a new game on the way to South Africa's Online Casino -- the one and only Springbok -- to take you back to the good old days. "Double Ya Luck" a new 3-reel slot game from Realtime Gaming (RTG) is warming through a spot of nostalgia, and spicing it up with a great new take on some proper classic gaming.
There’s even a progressive jackpot to add to your happy memories and reminiscing. So get some tunes on from back in the day and crack out your favourite t-shirt for some old-school fun.
Only a few days to wait, unlike Back to the Future day that we have to wait til October for!
No you aren’t seeing things. South Africa’s Number 1 Online Casino – Springbok – feels its time for a bit of fun. Free fun.
Sounds like a legendary way to start 2015? You’d not be far wrong! Get over to Achilles for a bit of Trojan War action and start slotting. Free! Prize money is a whopping R10000 and all you have to do to get a piece of that pie is play. Free.
Achilles is known for mixing big prizes and consistent payouts, so if you want more chance of winning – because who doesn’t want more free stuff? – you can pick up add-ons of 2500 more chips for just R50. Because that’s how South Africa's own Springbok Casino rolls in 2015.
The R10000 January Freeroll tournament is already on a roll, available to download in the Springbok Casino lobby, so jump on in and start winning. Free.
P.S. Just in case you missed it, that's a chance of winning R10000, free, just for having some Achilles fun.
Want to get lucky?
Guess you thought Christmas was over – well, think again. So you lovely Springbokers can start 2015 just as you mean to go on, with Realtime Gaming's (RTG) new game plying you with even more goodies, stuffed with New Year luck and adventure.
Lucky 8 takes you on a thrilling journey uncovering treasures in ancient China. In his almighty benevolence, the great, animated Emperor of China showers you with gifts, awarding a random prize multiplier when he pops up in a winning line.
Hunt out 3 or more scattered Lucky 8 symbols and trigger EIGHT FREE GAMES, added to the line wins and multiplying the total bet – up to 50,000 times.
Keep your ears open for the gong sounding during your free game and win your random multiplier for the prizes won in each spin.
And if all that isn’t enough, the Win-Win feature promises that your luck will never run out … you’ll never leave your free games empty handed!
To prepare yourself for your first exciting journey of 2015, stop by the lobby at South Africa’s Number One Casino -- Springbok Casino -- or check your emails to collect your FREE SPINS and to load up on DOUBLE COMP POINTS, then head over to Lucky 8 and get lucky.
Page 39 of 43