Enjoy your time at Springbok Casino
The latest Springbok news.... Find everything about actual and upcoming promotions, big winners and everything about Springbok Casino in our Online Casino Blog.
There’s only one thing luckier than being lucky, and that’s being DOUBLE LUCKY! That is exactly how you will feel when you play the brand new 3-reel slot from Realtime Gaming (RTG), Double Ya Luck!
Find the dice symbols to trigger the onscreen board game feature with rewards including instant prizes, free games, 3-of-a-kind wins, or even the PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT!
With classic arcade symbols and nostalgic sounds, Double Ya Luck on Springbok Online Casino also brings a new twist to the much loved 'Gamble' FREE GAME FEATURE – giving you the chance to win free games and multiply your prizes by picking RED or BLACK!
So if you like the sound of an old favourite from South Africa’s Number One – but with double the luck - play DOUBLE YA LUCK NOW!
Peer into the murky waters of the Loch Ness wherever you are on Springbok's Mobile Casino, and be sure to keep the heid, and you’ll find a hidden trove of treasure waiting to be discovered in Loch Ness Loot, an old favourite 25-line slot game from Realtime Gaming.
Trigger the feature and win 8 free games with PRIZES DOUBLED! Any ‘Lochies’ that you spot during free games will expand to cover the reels!
But, haud yer wheesht, because that’s not all! Loch Ness Loot from South Africa’s Number One also offers the unique Win-Win feature, which ensures that even the smallest feature win will be transformed into a prize worthy of capturing on film!
Get on over to Springbok Mobile Casino and dive right in -- you'll love what you find.
Journey said it best: Don’t Stop Believing…
Well we’re two weeks into 2015, we may have forgotten about the gym and we’re back on the wine, but here’s a resolution that’s easy to keep: never stop dreaming – why would you want to?
Even if only one of ten of your dreams come true, you have already won more than you ever could in Springbok Online Casino (but there's never harm in trying, eh!?). So no matter how big or small your dream, it is important to keep it alive, because who knows when lady luck will smile on you again!
So whether you want to get back in your old jeans, drive your dream car, learn the cha-cha or score the winner for the Mamelodi Sundowns – whatever it is, don’t let 2015 be the year you call time on your dreams!
Your very own Springbok’s Game of the Month has put a massive smile on Maria R.’s face! What a way to bring in 2015. We’re not even half way through the month and Lucky 8 has already started going nuts, spewing out treasures.
Maria R.’s fortunes just changed, all thanks to South Africa’s Number One Online Casino. The Chinese believe number 8 brings luck and good fortune, and for Maria R. it certainly did, bringing her riches to the tune of R198298.
Happy New Year to Maria, and to the rest of you – go get in on the Lucky 8 action and see your fortunes change. With its Win-Win bonus feature and the chance to multiply your bet by 88, the only question is what one Earth are you still doing here?
So, here’s the thing. South Africa is beautiful and so are South Africans, and Springbok Casino wants to keep it that way. So we’re going to ply you with bonuses every Wednesday, straight into your inbox, but you have to promise Springbok something in return – you work to keep South Africa beautiful by staying healthy.
Here are 5 insanely easy ways to be healthier in 2015
1. Go for a walk. Get your heart beating faster on a strapping walk through your beautiful South Africa. The low-impact sport conditions your body, tones your muscles and strengthens your heart better than many other activities. And it’s free. Win-win, right?
2. Sleep wise. They say that every hour you sleep before midnight is worth double the hours you sleep after, so make a promise to yourself you’ll head to bed at 10pm at least twice a week. There’s also a lot of research saying that blue light – the light your computer uses – is damaging for sleep because it keeps your brain awake. Try turning off the computer and picking up a book (or get a blue-light cancelling app for your Android) and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
3. Cut back on meat. This is a tough one – especially for us braai lovers – but try to have two meals a week that don’t have meat. Asparagus, mielies, butternut, tomatoes, squash and potatoes are great alternatives and stuff you with goodness while giving your body a break from dealing with so much meat.
4. Drink water. The internet has been flooded recently with pictures of people who started drinking 3 litres of water a day and seeing the benefits: clearer skin, better kidney function, improved concentration and brain function, less fatigue and weight loss (because you’re not drinking sugary drinks like juice and soda).
5. Do 20 seconds of exercise a few times a day. Getting your heart pumping harder for 20 seconds can reduce stress, improve your mood and feel better. Why not try doing squats while you brush your teeth, calf rises in the shower, plies while you’re cooking, a wall sit as you watch TV and leg raises at the desk.
Just a few tiny changes to your day can make a huge difference to your life, so get motivated and get healthy … then you can reward yourself with a spin on Springbok’s R10000 January Freeroll on Achilles. Win yourself the cash for some new trainers!
Page 38 of 43